- Day,Time,Date, Location, Type,
- (Lead), (Backup) (no lead cancels event)
Workshop at the Filipino Community Center
Filipino Community Center 5740 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S Seattle, WA 98118 206-722-9372
- There is parking to the north, south, and east of the building
- Our lab is just south of the main hall. If you can't find it, or if the north door is locked, the front desk is on the south side of the building.
Jon Madamba, 2014 president of FGSea, is also a board member at FCS. Contact him at email@example.com
Leads, remember to track the volunteers' time. You can use this worksheet:
Saturday afternoons: 3:00pm until 6:00pm.
- -- These events are very common
Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm until 9:00pm.
- --these events rarely occur
Presence of a Lead in the RSVP section indicates that an event scheduled to occur.
Training for Workshop Leads.
- SUN 10am 2015-05-03 Special Meeting | e RSVP
- A special board meeting has been called per the Bylaws to dissolve and reorganize the
board due to lack of inolvement and attendance by most of the current board members. This meeting is scheduled for 10am on May 3rd 2015 at ALTSpace, over at 2318 E Cherry St, Seattle WA 98122.
These are volunteer workshops.
Each workshop begins with a new-volunteer orientation and including whatever the organizer-of-the week decides to organize.
Some activities might include:
Every week on Saturday starting at 3PM. End time as determined by either the organizer-of-the week or FCS staff.
Filipino Community Center
5740 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S, Seattle, WA 98118.
This is the list of people who are (tentatively) authorized to run meetings at FCS.
There will be more over time. If you are interested in facilitating these meetings, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with your information.
Read through the Workshop Guide guide for the basics of setting up & running a meeting.
We also have information about the network.