When & Where?
See the Class Schedule to find out when and where the next class is going to be.
Classes we offer
List of class topics and (if known) who is the author/teacher
- Safety Class -- a prerequisite for working in our programs
- Getting Started with Computers (Tim Leavitt)
- Introduction to GNU/Linux
- Beginning Linux command line (bash) - (Content FG pdx)
- Beginning Web development with HTML / CSS / etc. - (User:Koanhead)
- Computer Math - (User:Mfoster)
- Mediawiki - (User:Mfoster)
- Basic Networking
- Essential Networking
- FCS STEAM Classes
See also category link at the bottom of this page.
Class Ideas / Suggestions (future)
- Add your ideas here
- Protecting Yourself Online
- This may include such things as using encryption (transport, payload & at-rest), choosing strong passwords, etc.
- Advanced Networking - needs development
- Server Administration - needs development
(Mothership) Education page with Free Geek class schedule - http://www.freegeek.org/about/education/
Back to Training