RSVP requested but not required. SeeAlso: Full Event Schedule
Workshops activated when lead signs up typically 2 days before.
(NONE YET, or event_page_name indicates no lead)
- Day,Time,Date, Location, Type,
- (Lead), (Backup) (no lead cancels event)
Other events that were from this month that won't list...
Workshop at the Filipino Community Center
Filipino Community Center 5740 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S Seattle, WA 98118 206-722-9372
- There is parking to the north, south, and east of the building
- Our lab is just south of the main hall. If you can't find it, or if the north door is locked, the front desk is on the south side of the building.
Jon Madamba, 2014 president of FGSea, is also a board member at FCS. Contact him at email@example.com
Leads, remember to track the volunteers' time. You can use this worksheet:
Saturday afternoons: 3:00pm until 6:00pm.
- -- These events are very common
Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm until 9:00pm.
- --these events rarely occur
Presence of a Lead in the RSVP section indicates that an event scheduled to occur.
Training for Workshop Leads.
- SUN 10am 2015-05-03 Special Meeting | e RSVP
- A special board meeting has been called per the Bylaws to dissolve and reorganize the
board due to lack of inolvement and attendance by most of the current board members. This meeting is scheduled for 10am on May 3rd 2015 at ALTSpace, over at 2318 E Cherry St, Seattle WA 98122.
More stuffs that shows only on the event schedule page..